I think that what I am struggling most with this essay is the length. I am finding it hard to balance the sincerity of my letter with making it longer. I know that there are ways to add more depth to my paper, but I am finding it hard to figure out a way that I like. I guess am have until Friday, so I will just keep on attempting to create a legitimate way to increase the length of this letter.
Stephanie, I have a hard time with the length as well. I always have a problem with it either being way too short, or too lengthy. I always struggle with how much of what information to put into my papers. I don't like to fill them with useless information, but I also don't like to not have the required length. Good Luck on your essay!
ReplyDeleteI am having a problem with depth with my paper as well. I am not sure how to make it sound like a paper and a letter at the same time. I just want to make sure I don't ramble about useless information. Good luck with your paper!
ReplyDelete