Friday, September 10, 2010

Why do I have to write about this. . .again?

Standardized tests! They are probably the very worst thing about high school. Not only are they monotonous, but the writing portion seemed to be one of two topics: Patriotism or vending machines in school. I feel that I have written about thirty essays on whether schools were should be allowed to have vending machines in the building. With every year that I was forced to write a paper on this subject my opinion never changed. I guess that with every year my arguments got stronger but I still hated writing on the subject!

1 comment:

  1. ugh! I hate standardized tests too! although i never had to write about vending machines. On the other hand i must've wrote at least 10 essays on wether or not we should have school uniforms. Same with me my opinion never changed.

    ReplyDelete