Monday, October 4, 2010

Argument essay reflection!

Overall I struggled the most with having enough to put into my essay. I just felt that there was so much information that wasn't important. Looking back at on it I could probably have chosen a better audience to have written to. One thing that I did do in my essay that helped tie in my audience was that I kept telling them that I have been in their shoes and know what it feels like to have to be in middle schooler and have to write that first research paper. In future essays what I need to work on the most would be to make my essays "bloom" I thought that I had a lot of good ideas, but I also felt that they were just thrown into the paper and not really developed any further. It's just a skill that will hopefully get better as I practice more writing!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you will get better writing argumentative papers as you go. They always say practice makes perfect. I am struggaling with the current paper that I am writing right know because it is a summary response but the response has to include all 3 response forms in it. I started my paper doing child abuse but had to change it to home births because i couldn't write a good enough response to the child abuse paper. I really struggled but got some help and now my paper is turning out great. hopefully your next paper will bloom the way that you want to.

    ReplyDelete