Monday, November 8, 2010

Short project

For my short project I chose to do an ad. One that would go out in a mass mailing informing parents about music education.  The way that I am setting my project up is to get people excited about music education. I put in some real pictures from marching bands. It has repeating words to try to get the reader's attention and I also tried to put in some imagery so that peopel really thought about what was presented before them. Hopefully it turns out good in the end!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your short project is going well. I think you're media is really good for your topic. I can imagine getting something similar tot his in the mail from a school so it makes a lot of sense. Make sure you have lots of color though! It will make your ad eye-catching and make a lot of people interested in what it says.

    ReplyDelete