Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Revision Piece

For my revision paper, I decided to rewrite about a vacation that I took. The vacation that I am writing about is a trip to Disney World that I went on with some of my friends from school. The reason I thought that this would be a good piece to revise into a narrative, is because I can remember it so well and I thought that it would just be fun to write about my trip. I knew that that stories would keep readers interested and it would also be a paper that I would look forward to finishing!

7 comments:

  1. I like this idea, because of the fact that you get the paper done for your class and you also get to writing about what you want to. This paper will be easy for you because you can remember the trip so well you will be able to add it the little details to make people understand why it was so importand for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing about what you know makes an assignment much easier to do. I'm sure that while writing it, you will have fun reminiscing about everything that happened on your trip. Vacations are always pretty interesting, so writing about them is a good way to engage an audience. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love writing about past experiences. It makes writing the paper easier because while you're writing you remember other things that may have happened that you forgot and you reminisce on the fun times you had. I wrote about thanksgiving with my family so it was easy for me and I also was excited to finish as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big vacations like that are always easy to remember and write on, even after many years go by. I can still remember my first time at Cedar Point, and that was eleven years ago! I'm sure this paper will be a fun one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like being able to write about things that I enjoy. Writing about something that you care about can also be relaxing, like a breath of fresh air. To let all your emotions out and be able to "paint a picture" with the story you are telling is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disney with friends can be a blast is sounds corny for a guy but it can be sweet if you hit the cool parks lol my fav was animal kingdom its my fav! AND ITS ALWAYS EASIER TO WRITE ON A TOPIC THAT INTERESTS YOU I KNOW THAT WAY TO WELL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least in my past experience, writing classes don't ask people to write about their past experiences enough. I really believe that this helps people both ease into writing, and enjoy writing more. Even if it is because people enjoy talking about themselves. So I am write there with you on your choice to write about something more fun in your past.

    ReplyDelete