Monday, November 1, 2010
Research paper is almost done!
I think what I am most proud of in this essay is writing it in APA Style. Just because I never have before, so it was cool to do something different. I thought that finding the full text articles not available on google was the hardest part of the research, but I think that I successfully was able to do this! What I learned the most about myself as a researcher doing this paper was that I am very specific when it comes to how I want to do things. I think that my entire household will be excited when this paper is finished, because I have inhabited the computer room as my own private office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What helped you with finding full text articles? I agree that I felt challenged by this paper, 8-10 pages seemed so long, but it goes by quick once you start. Although editing and revising took me a long time, I bet our work will pay off in the end.
ReplyDeleteThe APA style helped me a lot with getting my information organized. I agree with the 3 sources not available on Google being the hardest to achieve, but it helped me be more specific with my researched information.
ReplyDelete